A Philippine Army captain went on a rampage and shot dead an Army major inside Camp Weene Martillana in Pili, Camarines Sur on Saturday, June 18, after he had a heated argument with his girlfriend.
A Philippine Army captain went on a rampage and shot dead an Army major inside Camp Weene Martillana in Pili, Camarines Sur on Saturday, June 18, after he had a heated argument with his girlfriend.Colonel Xerxes Trinidad, PA spokesperson, said the Army leadership was already conducting an investigation on the incident involving the suspect, Capt. Martin Anosa Jr.
Initial investigation revealed that prior to the shooting incident, Anosa had a heated argument with his girlfriend inside the military camp. The girl’s identity was withheld as of this writing. Meanwhile, Masedman and Colico were rushed to the hospital but the former was declared dead on arrival by the attending doctors after sustaining a gunshot wound in the right eye. Colico, on the other hand, was out of harm’s way and is in a stable condition.
United Kingdom Latest News, United Kingdom Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Ex-DOH chief Garin: Let public get second COVID-19 booster shot“Everything must be backed by science. Trials have established the benefits of receiving two boosters. Those who would like complete protection should be allowed to do so and be given the option,” Garin said. “Walang overdose sa bakuna. Kailangan maintindihan ito ng taong bayan,” the former DOH secretary added.
Read more »
Visiting Pinoy lawyer shot in Philadelphia has died, says DFA official | Malou Talosig-BartolomePHILIPPINE authorities have asked Philadelphia police to speed up investigation, and render justice to the family of a 36-year-old Filipino lawyer visiting from the Philippines, who died when unknown gunmen shot him and his mother while on their way to an airport Saturday. The lawyer, whom authorities did not name, …
Read more »
Booster shot guidelines for ages 12-17 likely released by Monday —DOHThe guidelines for the rollout of booster jabs against COVID-19 for minors aged 12 to 17 is expected to be released next week, Health Undersecretary and NVOC chairperson Myrna Cabotaje said
Read more »
Russian state TV airs videos of 2 missing Americans in UkraineA Russian state TV channel aired videos on social media of two Americans who went missing last week while fighting alongside the Ukrainian army, stating they had been captured by Russian forces.
Read more »
59 dead, millions stranded as floods hit Bangladesh, IndiaMonsoon storms in Bangladesh and India have killed at least 59 people and unleashed devastating floods that left millions of others stranded, officials said Saturday.
Read more »
DOH to release guidelines for COVID-19 vaccine boosters for 12 to 17-year-oldsThe Department of Health (DOH) is set to release the guidelines for COVID-19 booster shot administration for children aged 12 to 17, Health Undersecretary Myrna Cabotaje said on Friday. Cabotaje said the Health Technology Assessment Council (HTAC) had submitted its recommendation for booster shot for the age group.
Read more »