Sean “Diddy' Combs has returned his key to New York City after a request from NYC Mayor Eric Adams in response to the release of a video showing the music mogul attacking R&B singer Cassie.
Sean "Diddy" Combs has returned his key to New York City after a request from NYC Mayor Eric Adams in response to the release of a video showing the music mogul attacking R&B singer Cassie, officials said Saturday.The mayor's office said Combs returned the key after Adams sent letters to the embattled musician's offices in New York and California back on June 4 rescinding the key and asking for it to be sent back to City Hall. The city received the key June 10.
"Combs' career has been derailed by numerous accusations of sexual abuse, as well as a federal criminal sex-trafficking investigation that led to raids of Combs’ mansions in Los Angeles and Miami.In May, CNN aired security video of Combs attacking Cassie in a hotel hallway in Los Angeles in 2016. Combs has said he is "truly sorry" for the attack on Cassie and called his actions "inexcusable.
Ny Nyc News People Eric Adams Entertainment
United Kingdom Latest News, United Kingdom Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Sean 'Diddy' Combs returns key to New York City in wake of Cassie attack videoSean 'Diddy' Combs has returned his key to New York City in response to the release of a video showing him attacking R&B singer Cassie.
Read more »
Howard University cuts ties with Sean 'Diddy' Combs after video of attack on CassieHoward University is cutting ties to Sean “Diddy” Combs, rescinding an honorary degree that was awarded to him and disbanding a scholarship program in his name
Read more »
Howard University cuts ties with Sean ‘Diddy' Combs after video of attack on CassieThe Board of Trustees stated that the behavior in the video is “incompatible” with the university’s core values.
Read more »
Howard University cuts ties with Sean ‘Diddy' Combs after video of attack on CassieThe Board of Trustees stated that the behavior in the video is “incompatible” with the university’s core values.
Read more »
Howard University cuts ties with Sean 'Diddy' Combs after video of attack on CassieCombs admitted last month that he beat his ex-girlfriend Cassie in a hotel hallway in 2016 after CNN released video of the attack.
Read more »
Howard University cuts ties with Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs after video of attack on CassieHoward University is cutting ties to Sean “Diddy” Combs, rescinding an honorary degree that was awarded to him and disbanding a scholarship program in his name, after a recently released 2016 video…
Read more »