Union calls off two 24-hour strikes on London Underground
Two strikes on the London Underground have been called off following talks between transport bosses and a union.
Drivers from the Rail, Maritime and Transport workers union were due to walk out for 24 hours on Tuesday and Thursday in a dispute over rotas. The RMT said the action had been suspended as "we have hammered out enough ground to allow those talks to continue".Transport for London has previously said the change for Night Tube rotas would not cut any jobs.
We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more: