A daughter accused in the murder of a pregnant mother and the death of her unborn baby is due in court Tuesday.
Desiree Figueroa appeared in court Tuesday, one day after her mother Clarisa was sentenced in the 2019 murder of Marlen Ochoa-Lopez.A daughter accused in the murder of a pregnant mother and the death of her unborn baby appeared in court Tuesday.
Both mother and daughter had been facing multiple charges including murder, kidnapping, dismembering a body and concealing a body. "We say thank you to the Cook County state's attorney that justice was served for Marlen Ochoa-Lopez and baby Jadiel Lopez," Contreras said. "There's never going to be a number big enough. And they're never going to bring Marlen or Jadiel back to their arms."
Clarisa Marlen Ochoa Lopez Pregnant Woman Murdered Baby Sentencing Chicago News
United Kingdom Latest News, United Kingdom Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Woman admits to helping kill pregnant Chicago teen after daughter agrees to testify against herWoman admits to helping kill pregnant Chicago teen Marlen Ochoa-Lopez
Read more »
Chicago woman gets 50 years for murder of Marlen Ochoa-Lopez, whose baby was cut from wombClaria Figueroa has been sentenced to 50 years in prison for the murder of Marlen Ochoa-Lopez in 2019, whose unborn baby was cut from her womb.
Read more »
Chicago woman sentenced in death of Marlen Ochoa-Lopez, whose baby was cut from her womb in 2019A Chicago woman was sentenced to 50 years in prison for her role in the murder of Marlen Ochoa-Lopez — whose baby was cut from her womb in April 2019.
Read more »
Chicago woman sentenced to 50 years without parole after killing pregnant teen and cutting baby from wombClarisa Figueroa was sentenced to 50 years in prison for the April 2019 murder of 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Lopez, whose baby was cut from her womb.
Read more »
Donald Trump Rages at Jews Who Vote for Democrats, Claims They ‘Hate Israel’In a radio interview Monday, the former president echoed disturbing comments he made in 2019.
Read more »
Norwegian safety body criticizes cruise ship that nearly ran aground in 2019 stormA cruise ship carrying more than 1,370 people should never have left a northern Norway harbor five years ago despite storm warnings, forcing a major evacuation by helicopter. Norwegian officials said Tuesday it could have developed into “the worst disasters at sea in modern times.
Read more »