Tekken Director Responds to Fan Demand for Waffle House Stage

United Kingdom News News

Tekken Director Responds to Fan Demand for Waffle House Stage
United Kingdom Latest News,United Kingdom Headlines
  • 📰 ComicBook
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 91 sec. here
  • 3 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 40%
  • Publisher: 68%

Tekken 8 director Katsuhiro Harada has officially responded to fan demands for a Wafffe House Stage.

Over the last few days, Tekken 8 fans have been begging franchise director Katsuhiro Harada to add a new stage to the hit fighting game. It's not any new stage though. Fans want Harada and his team to add a waffle House-themed stage. After noticing the influx of requests, Harada took to Twitter to ask why players wanted a Waffle House stage. Fans gave the director the full rundown on why they think Waffle House would be a great stage, and Harada then posted his response.

— Katsuhiro Harada March 30, 2024 While Harada didn't announce an imminent partnership between Tekken 8 and Waffle House, he didn't completely rule it out. In his response, Harada said,"I understand that many people are requesting it. However, I think you are missing one important point. The restaurant has both the trademark and the rights to the restaurant, so if the restaurant chain's headquarters refuses to accept my proposal, it will not happen.

That's not Harada saying it will never happen. Instead, he's making sure fans understand the business behind these deals. However, it is worth noting that brands like Waffle House have been more willing to hop into strange partnerships like this one in the past, so it's not completely out of the realm of possibility. Remember KFC partnered with PUBG last year to bring one of its restaurants to the battle royale.

Fighting game fans might remember last year when Them's Fightin' Herds posted an April Fool's Day joke about a"Waful Haus" stage. Obviously, that was a joke from the developers at Mane6, but the idea behind the stage would also fit into Tekken 8 if Harada wanted to make it happen. Either way, Tekken definitely has the pull to bring in a partner for a crossover stage, it's only a matter of finding the right company to team up with if Waffle House doesn't agree.

Thankfully, there's still plenty to do in Tekken 8 even if the Waffle House crossover doesn't come to fruition. Next week, the team is bringing Eddy Gordo to the roster, along with several other cosmetic options for the other characters. Gordo launches on April 4th, but players can hop in a few days early on April 1st if they've purchased the Playable Character Year 1 Pass.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

ComicBook /  🏆 65. in US

United Kingdom Latest News, United Kingdom Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Tekken Director Brings Bleach Full Circle With New AnnouncementTekken Director Brings Bleach Full Circle With New AnnouncementOne of the biggest directors on the Tekken game franchise makes an announcement with regards to the Soul Society.
Read more »

Godzilla x Kong Sequel Would Put Godzilla Center Stage, Says Director Adam WingardGodzilla x Kong Sequel Would Put Godzilla Center Stage, Says Director Adam WingardGodzilla x Kong: The New Empire gives Kong a big push, but the MonsterVerse isn't leaving Godzilla hanging.
Read more »

Monster House Director Addresses Possible Sequel or SpinoffMonster House Director Addresses Possible Sequel or SpinoffGil Kenan isn't ruling out a follow-up adventure to the 2006 movie.
Read more »

White House Communications Director Discusses Biden's Economic Recovery and TV Viewing HabitsWhite House Communications Director Discusses Biden's Economic Recovery and TV Viewing HabitsWhite House Communications Director Ben LaBolt discusses President Joe Biden's economic recovery efforts and the television viewing habits of persuadable voters.
Read more »

White House OMB director repeats 'misleading' claim that Biden created 15 million new jobsWhite House OMB director repeats 'misleading' claim that Biden created 15 million new jobsShalanda Young, director of the Office of Management and Budget, repeated a 'misleading' claim that President Biden has added 15 million new jobs since he took office.
Read more »

House of Ruth director to speak at NARFE public awareness lunchHouse of Ruth director to speak at NARFE public awareness lunchThe Executive Director of the House of Ruth is the keynote speaker at the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association’s public awareness luncheon March 28 and the public is
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 13:14:50