Donald Trump and Kamala Harris are set to debate on ABC on September 10 after the former president said Thursday he had agreed to the faceoff, along with two others next month.
“ABC News will host qualifying presidential candidates to debate on September 10 on ABC. Vice President Harris and former President Trump have both confirmed they will attend the ABC debate,” the network said in a statement. Speaking at a news conference at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, Trump said that he was “looking forward” to debating the vice president and that he had agreed to upcoming dates with Fox News, ABC and NBC.
I don’t know if they’re going to agree. hasn’t done an interview. She can’t do an interview. She’s barely competent, and she can’t do an interview, I look forward to the debates because I think we have to set the record straight,” he said. CNN has reached out to the Harris campaign for comment. Harris previously agreed to the ABC debate on September 10 – which was originally accepted by Trump and former President Joe Biden before the latter dropped out of the race.
United Kingdom Latest News, United Kingdom Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Trump says he’ll skip ABC News debate with Harris in SeptemberDonald Trump says he is pulling out of a scheduled September debate with Kamala Harris on ABC and wants them to face off on Fox News,
Read more »
Trump challenges Harris to debates in September on NBC, Fox and ABCRepublican presidential nominee Donald Trump is holding a news conference at Mar-a-Lago as he tries to slow the momentum of Democratic rival Kamala Harris.
Read more »
Exclusive — JD Vance on ‘Full Arena Audience’ Trump-Harris Debate: Trump Thrives; Harris ‘Incredibly Bad’ UnscriptedSource of breaking news and analysis, insightful commentary and original reporting, curated and written specifically for the new generation of independent and conservative thinkers.
Read more »
Trump says he would 'absolutely' debate Harris but says he's 'not thrilled' with ABCThe Democratic shakeup is forcing Republicans to pivot after focusing on a rematch with President Biden for nearly two years. Now the Trump campaign is taking on Kamala Harris with JD Vance criticizing Kamala Harris in his first solo campaign appearance. NBC’s Garrett Haake reports for TODAY.
Read more »
Kamala Harris says she is 'ready to debate' Trump in Sept. debate hosted by ABC NewsHarris accused Trump of 'backpedaling' away from a previous agreement for a debate hosted by ABC News on Sept. 10.
Read more »
Kamala Harris says she is 'ready to debate' Trump in Sept. debate hosted by ABC NewsHarris accused Trump of 'backpedaling' away from a previous agreement for a debate hosted by ABC News on Sept. 10.
Read more »