Trump Safe After Gunshots Reported Near Him in Florida

Politics News

Trump Safe After Gunshots Reported Near Him in Florida
Donald TrumpGunshotsFlorida
  • 📰 clevelanddotcom
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 33 sec. here
  • 7 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 34%
  • Publisher: 63%

Former President Donald Trump was safe after gunshots were reported in his vicinity Sunday afternoon in Florida, his campaign and the Secret Service said. The U.S. Secret Service is investigating the incident, which occurred shortly before 2 p.m. near Trump’s West Palm Beach golf course. While it remains unclear if the shots were targeted at the Republican presidential nominee, this incident follows a previous assassination attempt against Trump in Pennsylvania two months ago.

Republican presidential nominee former President Donald Trump arrives at Harry Reid International Airport to board a plane after a campaign trip, Saturday, Sept.14, 2024, in Las Vegas. Donald Trump was safe after gunshots were reported in his vicinity Sunday afternoon in Florida , his campaign and the Secret Service said.

The U.S. Secret Service said it was investigating and that the incident occurred shortly before 2 p.m. “The former president is safe,” according to the Secret Service. Trump had returned to Florida this weekend from a West Coast swing that included a Friday night rally in Las Vegas and a Utah fundraiser.A law enforcement official who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation said officials were trying to determine whether the shots were fired near Trump’s West Palm Beach golf course or on the grounds. The official was not authorized to speak publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

clevelanddotcom /  🏆 301. in US

Donald Trump Gunshots Florida Secret Service Campaign

United Kingdom Latest News, United Kingdom Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Trump gets added Secret Service protection, bulletproof glass for campaign eventsTrump gets added Secret Service protection, bulletproof glass for campaign eventsWith about two and a half months until Election Day, security officials are rushing to ramp up candidate safety.
Read more »

Secret Service finds protecting Trump is extraordinarily challengingSecret Service finds protecting Trump is extraordinarily challengingTrump’s team has complained in the wake of an assassination attempt that earlier requests for additional resources had been denied, while agency officials say he receives a heavier level of security than any other former president.
Read more »

Secret Service finds protecting Donald Trump is extraordinarily challengingSecret Service finds protecting Donald Trump is extraordinarily challengingThe series of events in early July illustrates the extraordinary challenges facing the Secret Service as it attempts to protect Trump.
Read more »

Trump assassination attempt sparks investigation of Secret Service DEI policies: 'Compromised its mission'Trump assassination attempt sparks investigation of Secret Service DEI policies: 'Compromised its mission'The attempted assassination of former President Trump has sparked an investigation into the Secret Service's Diversity Equity and inclusion (DEI) policies which critics say may have led to standard security.
Read more »

Secret Service to put Trump behind bulletproof glass at North Carolina rallySecret Service to put Trump behind bulletproof glass at North Carolina rallyPolitical News and Conservative Analysis About Congress, the President, and the Federal Government
Read more »

Jan 6 Cops Suing Donald Trump Can't Get Secret Service DocumentsJan 6 Cops Suing Donald Trump Can't Get Secret Service DocumentsThe Secret Service says that the search for documents is too broad.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-07 00:23:12