US says latest Rafah deaths won't change Israel policy, military aid

News News

US says latest Rafah deaths won't change Israel policy, military aid
TrafficWeatherSports
  • 📰 KSLcom
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 24 sec. here
  • 14 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 55%
  • Publisher: 51%

The Biden administration said on Tuesday it was closely monitoring the probe into a deadly Israeli airstrike it called tragic, but that the recent deaths in Rafah didn't constitute a major ground operation there that crosses any U.S. red lines.

<p>WASHINGTON — The Biden administration said on Tuesday it was closely monitoring the probe into a deadly Israeli airstrike it called tragic, but that the recent deaths in Rafah didn't constitute

 officials have warned could result in the withholding of more aid to Israel.</p><p>The U.S. doesn't have &quot&#x3B;a measuring stick here or a quota,&quot&#x3B; Kirby said.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

KSLcom /  🏆 549. in US

Traffic Weather Sports Classifieds Cars Jobs Homes Television Radio Salt Lake Utah Local

United Kingdom Latest News, United Kingdom Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Top U.N. court orders Israel to halt military operation in Rafah; Israel is unlikely to complyTop U.N. court orders Israel to halt military operation in Rafah; Israel is unlikely to complyThe top United Nations court ordered Israel on Friday to immediately halt its military operations in the southern Gaza city of Rafah. While Israel is unlikely to comply with any such order, it will ratchet up the pressure on the increasingly isolated country.
Read more »

Top UN court orders Israel to halt military offensive in Rafah; Israel unlikely to complyTop UN court orders Israel to halt military offensive in Rafah; Israel unlikely to complyCriticism of Israel’s conduct in the war in Gaza has been growing, particularly once it turned its focus to Rafah.
Read more »

Top U.N. court orders Israel to halt military operation in Rafah; Israel is unlikely to complyTop U.N. court orders Israel to halt military operation in Rafah; Israel is unlikely to complyThe top United Nations court ordered Israel to halt military operations in the southern Gaza city of Rafah but did not order a full cease-fire.
Read more »

Top UN court orders Israel to halt military operation in Rafah; Israel is unlikely to complyTop UN court orders Israel to halt military operation in Rafah; Israel is unlikely to complyWhile the International Court of Justice has broad powers to order an end to the Israeli military campaign, it does not have a police force to enforce its orders.
Read more »

Top UN court orders Israel to halt military operation in Rafah; Israel is unlikely to complyTop UN court orders Israel to halt military operation in Rafah; Israel is unlikely to complyThe top United Nations court has ordered Israel to immediately halt its military operations in the southern Gaza city of Rafah — but stopped short of ordering a full cease-fire. While Israel …
Read more »

Israel- Hamas war: US pause bomb shipment to Israel to signal concerns over Rafah invasionIsrael- Hamas war: US pause bomb shipment to Israel to signal concerns over Rafah invasionThe U.S. paused a shipment of bombs to Israel last week over concerns that Israel was approaching a decision on launching a full-scale assault on the southern Gaza city of Rafah against the wishes of the U.S. That's according to a senior administration official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-07 00:23:04